Free, Confidential Options Counseling
Working with an agency is that is staffed by Master’s Level and Licensed Social Workers ensures that you receive the counseling and education you need during your unplanned pregnancy.
Through The Hopeful Beginnings Program, We Offer You:
- Confidential maternity and options counseling for you and any support person to help you better
understand your options and guide you through the decision-making process.
- A counselor to help you understand all of your options as well as your rights and responsibilities for each.
- If you choose an adoption plan, the opportunity for you to choose the baby’s adoptive parents who are required to pass criminal background checks, undergo a comprehensive home study, and be educated in adoption and parenting.
- The option to meet the adoptive family prior to and following the baby’s birth. You can choose to have an open adoption and watch your child grow. Your comfort level is of the utmost importance.
- Financial assistance with living expenses, medical bills, maternity clothes, etc. that are appropriately allowed by Illinois law.
- On-going counseling following labor/delivery and/or placement to assist you during the healing process and help you reach your life goals.
- The option to speak with other birth parents who have been through your journey.
If you are pregnant and would like to speak to someone immediately, please call (847) 870-8181 or text HOPE1 to 67076 – we are available all day, every day.
Si usted está embarazada y quieres hablar con alguien inmediatamente, por favor llame al (847) 870-8181 or envie un texto a HOPE1 al 67076