#GivingTuesday is today!
#GivingTuesday is November 27, 2018
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving. Empowered through social media, #GivingTuesday is a way to give back and a kick off to the giving season. We have two days for getting deals – Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On #GivingTuesday, we have a day for giving back. Together, people are creating a new ritual for our annual calendar. #GivingTuesday is the opening day of the giving season.
St. Mary’s Services is celebrating this day by encouraging our supporters to donate through our Facebook page. Facebook will be matching donations made to St. Mary’s Services on November 27, 2018. This is a great way to double the impact of your donation.
Your donation helps to fund:
- Ongoing individual counseling for a woman suffering with postpartum depression or grief and loss of a child.
- Formula and diaper costs associated with a baby in interim care.
- Pregnancy related expenses for a prospective birth mother.
- Transportation costs for a maternity client to/from the doctor/hospital.
- Post-placement counseling for a birth mother.
- Rent assistance for a prospective birth mother.
- A weekly Music & Arts class (Arts Refreshing The Soul) to active clients and their children.
- Temporary care for a newborn child awaiting placement.
- Educational seminars
- Life-long counseling and referral services to birth and adoptive families.
- Round the clock answering service for women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Group education classes for teen parents.
You can also click here to donate through our site.
Back To Blog