There are a lot of things to think about when experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. Do you have the time or financial resources to care for a child? Will raising a child prevent you from accomplishing your personal goals?
If you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, and are not sure what to do, you’re not alone. A Hopeful Beginnings counselor will meet with you and help you determine what is best for you and your baby.
Here Are Some Common Thoughts And Opinions Women Have When Considering Adoption:
- “I want my baby, but fear I will not be able to take care of it.”
- “I can’t decide if I want to raise a baby now or create an adoption plan.”
- “I don’t think I’m ready to be a parent and don’t know what to do.”
- “I don’t know if I can afford to have a baby.”
- “I don’t want to raise my baby alone.”
St. Mary’s Services and Hopeful Beginnings have helped thousands of women with maternity counseling and adoption support. To read adoption stories from women just like you who have experienced what you’re going through, please review our Birth Mother Stories.
If you are pregnant and would like to speak to someone immediately, please call (847) 870-8181 or text HOPE1 to 67076
Si usted está embarazada y quieres hablar con alguien inmediatamente, por favor llame al (847) 870-8181 or envie un texto a HOPE1 al 67076